Dr. Bark also has a Masters degree in Healthcare Emergency Management (MHEM), and is accredited by Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design (LEED). She has taught Psychoneuroimmunology and Homeopathy for ten years at the University of Chicago Medical School; and she has also served as a consultant and expert witness in cases before the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
In her practice, she uses her knowledge about environmental triggers and epigenetics to prevent disease processes. Dr. Bark served as Vice-President of the American Institute of Homeopathy. She lectures frequently about diverse subjects such as: medical science and bioethics; nutrition, healthcare systems, addiction, Alternative Therapies in Disaster Response, overcoming psychological obstacles, The Environment and Pediatric Health.
Her publications include:
- HPV vaccines and cancer prevention, science versus activism, Infectious Agents and Cancer, 2013
- How to Stay Fertile Longer, Women’s Health (2002)
- “How to Keep Healthy; Colds and Flu” Women’s Health (2000)
She was a contributing author to the following books:
- Vaccine Epidemic Skyhorse Publishing (2012)
- Alternative Medicine University of Chicago Medical School Text Spring 2005, Fall 2007
University of Chicago Medical School Text 2005, 2006, Chapter on Homeopathy
Dr. Bark has produced a variety of educational materials and co-produced films