The WHO is currently colluding with Pharma and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. This trio has embarked on the most ambitious global vaccination agenda for the next ten years. The specified goal of their unprecedented agenda, is to vaccinate every man, woman, and child on the planet by the year 2030.
This agenda was established by the most influential stakeholders in vaccines who are invested in expanding the vaccine market. This agenda coincides with the frenzied political maneuvers across the U.S. and Europe, to eliminate vaccination exemptions — first, for children, then pregnant women, then everyone.
- The goal of this global agenda is to eliminate from the planet all unvaccinated children whose robust, overall good health sharply contrasts with the compromised health of many vaccinated children; an increasing number of who suffer from chronic health problems, including allergies, asthma, autism, diabetes and autoimmune disorders that have become common childhood diseases.
- A fair question to ask U.S. officials is why the federal government has never conducted a study that compared the health of vaccinated children compared to unvaccinated children?
- When an official of the Centers for Disease Control was asked that question, the response was the specious claim that it would be unethical to perform such a study. That claim is refuted by the fact that a number of well-informed parents who choose not to vaccinate their children, would likely be happy to have their children participate in such an observational study.
Independently funded comparison studies have been conducted, both in the U.S. and abroad. The research overwhelmingly has demonstrated that unvaccinated children enjoy superior health when compared to vaccinated children.,,,,
“With the support of countries and partners, WHO is leading the co-creation of a new global vision and strategy to address these challenges over the next decade, to be endorsed by the World Health Assembly.
The language employed in this WHO document is the language of corporate venture capitalism. The document was clearly formulated by a Pharma marketing division and public relations firm:
Immunization is a global health and development success story, saving millions of lives every year. We now have vaccines to prevent more than 20 life-threatening diseases, helping people of all ages live longer, healthier lives. Immunization is the foundation of the primary health care system and an indisputable human right. It’s also one of the best health investments money can buy. Yet despite tremendous progress, far too many people around the world – including nearly 20 million infants each year – have insufficient access to vaccines. In some countries, progress has stalled or even reversed, and there is a real risk that complacency will undermine past achievements.
The goal: Immunization Agenda 2030 envisions a world where everyone, everywhere, at every age, fully benefits from vaccines to improve health and well-being.
The optimistic financial sales pitch:
Each strategic priority has strategic priority goals as the basis for evaluating progress. These goals will complement existing disease-specific goals, broader health goals, and the SDGs. The strategic priority goals mirror the ambition of these existing commitments and aim to galvanize efforts to achieve important gains in immunization over the coming decade.
Immunization is playing a critical role in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Immunization reaches more people than any other health and social service, making it the foundation of primary health care systems and a key driver toward universal health coverage. This makes immunization critical to SDG3 – to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages. Because health is so fundamental to development, IA2030 will also contribute—either directly or indirectly—to 13 of the other SDGs.
Immunization is an investment for the future, creating a healthier, safer and more prosperous world for all.
The Immunisation Agenda 2030 (IA2030) capitalises on new opportunities …
It positions immunisation as a key contribution to people’s fundamental right to the highest attainable physical and mental health, as well as an investment for the future…
IA2030 provides a long-term strategic framework, which will guide
a dynamic operational phase, responsive to changes in country needs and global context.
IA2030 is intended to inspire and alignthe activities of community, country, regional and
global stakeholders – national governments, regional bodies, global agencies, development partners, health care professionals, academic and research institutions, vaccine developers and manufacturers, the private sector and civil society.
Success will depend on building and strengthening partnerships with others both within and outside the health sector, as part of coordinated efforts to achieve universal health coverage and accelerate progress towards the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. [emphasis added by VS]
The WHO Immunization Agenda 2030 is the strategic blueprint for a financial venture:
- It sweeps aside the ethical principles of Hippocratic, personalized medicine which:
- values the individual;
- recognizes the right to free choice,
- and addresses the fluctuating needs and circumstances of individual human beings.
- The WHO is colluding with Pharma’s 2030 vaccination Agenda by recommending an immoral and illegal escape hatch from compliance with the universal human right to informed consent.
- The WHO Vaccination Agenda also sweeps aside the guaranteed protections under the Convention of the Rights of the Child (1989) which is binding under international law.
Under the Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989), children, under the age of 18, are under the protection of their parents who have the right and responsibility to make healthcare decisions for their children. In most countries in the world, 18 is most often considered the age at which legal adulthood is reached, whereupon the right to exercise informed consent is attained.
- In violation of the 1989 international treaty, that has been ratified by 196 countries, the WHO is colluding with Big Pharma, and endorsing a devious ploy to remove the protection that parents provide for their children in their capacity and authority to make medical decisions on behalf of their children.
- Even as the WHO recognizes that:
(a) “For consent to be valid, it must be informed, understood and voluntary, and the person consenting must have the capacity to make the decision
(b) “Mandatory Vaccination Does Not Always Overrule the Need For Consent.”
- The WHO endorses mass vaccination of children under 18 without their parents’ consent.
- The WHO recommends contravening legally valid informed consent, by declaring “Implied Consent” as an alternative:
“An implied consent process by which parents are informed of imminent vaccination through social mobilization and communication, sometimes including letters directly addressed to the parents. Subsequently, the physical presence of the child or adolescent, with or without an accompanying parent at the vaccination session, is considered to imply consent.
This practice is based on the opt-out principle and parents who do not consent to vaccination are expected implicitly to take steps to ensure that their child or adolescent does not participate in the vaccination session. This may include not letting the child or adolescent attend school on a vaccination day, if vaccine delivery occurs through schools.”
- In its drive to push forward the enormously profitable Pharma-WHO vaccination agenda 2030 forward, the WHO is determined to circumvent the right of parents to protect their children.
- The WHO has embraced the twisted bureaucratic reasoning and language to remove the protective shield from children.
“In a growing number of countries, the age of consent for medical interventions is set below the age of majority. Where parental consent is required, health workers should allow older children and adolescents to provide assent to the vaccination.
Immunization Agenda 2030 envisions a world where everyone, everywhere, at every age, fully benefits from vaccines to improve health and well-being.”
- This is a perversion of medical ethics and human rights.
History has given us ample evidence of the dire consequences that follow when medicine is controlled by government.
Even more damning is the duplicity of WHO scientists and the duplicity of the international community of vaccine scientists, who know and, among themselves, acknowledge that the recommended childhood vaccines have NOT undergone safety tests and that vaccines have not been proven safe.
Here is a videotaped segment in which Soumya Swaminathan, MD, Chief Scientist, World Health Organization; first a public promo in which she declares that “vaccines are extremely safe…extremely effective…”
And then, five days later, she speaks candidly — as do the other scientists at the WHO Global Vaccine Safety Summit, in Geneva, December 2-3, 2019. The proceedings were videotaped:
“I cannot overemphasize the fact that we really don’t have very good safety monitoring systems in many countries and this adds to miscommunication and the misapprehensions. Because we are not able to give very good clear-cut answers when people ask questions about the deaths that have occurred due to a particular vaccine, and this always gets brought up in the media. One should be able to give a factual account of what has happened and what the cause of deaths are. But in most cases there is obfuscation and therefore there is less trust in the system.
1. Anatomy of Corruption: the WHO Public Health Guidelines
3. Scientists at WHO Global Summit Confirm Absence of Vaccine Safety Science
Listen to the International Vaccine Science authorities talk candidly about vaccine safety: WHO Global Vaccine Safety Summit 56 minute Video
 See Proposed Outline for a post-GVAP Global Immunization Strategy (2021-2030): Accelerating Universal Immunization Coverage by 2030, footnote 3: “Gates Foundation organized meeting on the future immunization landscape with 50 partners and 35 surveyed participants; the surveys on GVAP lessons-learned from GMMB based on 40 interviews (with countries, regions UN agencies, global partners, CSOs, NGOs, Industry & Academia) and the TFGH survey on GVAP… post-2020 strategies and thinking from partners (UNICEF Immunization Roadmap to 2030; Gavi 5.0 proposed priorities; CDC’s thinking of its future support with a great country lens focus and WHO’s current thinking of its role in Immunization aligned with its new 5-year corporate strategy).”
 A German study released in September 2011 of 8,000 un-vaccinated children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 50 times more diseases and disorders than un-vaccinated children. http://journal.livingfood.us/2011/10/09/new-study-vaccinated-children-have-2-to-5-times-more-diseases-and-disorders-than-unvaccinated-children/
 Children vaccinated with DPPT or MMR had 14 times more asthma and 9.4 times more eczema than non-vaccinated children. Vaccination and Allergic Disease: A Birth Cohort Study, McKeever TM, Lewis SA, Smith C. Does vaccination increase the risk of developing allergic disease? American Journal of Public Health (2004)
 Pilot Comparative Study on the Health of Vaccinated and Unvaccinated 6 – to 12-year old U.S. Children, AR Mawson, BD Ray, AR Bhuiyan, and B Jacob, Journal of Translational Science (2017)
 A comprehensive study is being conducted by Dr. Andreas Bachmair is comparing the health of vaccinated children to those who are unvaccinated. The total number of children in the study is 17,461, of who 75% are American, and 25% are German. This ongoing study has demonstrated that unvaccinated children rarely suffered from health conditions such as: dyslexia, speech delays, bed wetting, celiac disease, or gluten sensitivity, GERDs.
 See: How Does Vaccinated Children’s Health Compare to Unvaccinated Children? By Michelle Goldstein. Includes a partial bibliography.